Effective Date: 14.08.2023
1. Data We Procure:
We may procure the ensuing personal data:
- Your complete name
- Email address
- Response to surveys or interviews
2. Method of Procuring Personal Data:
We acquire personal data through these methods:
- Utilization of our sign-up form on our website
- Participation in our demo survey
- Use of our interview apparatus
3. Utilization of Personal Data:
We employ the procured personal data for the following objectives:
- Any information obtained through our website or demo survey may be employed for promotional objectives, inclusive of direct marketing.
- Any information you obtain through our interviewing tool, excluding the demo product, on your behalf will be shared only with you. We have technical access to this data but have no intent to utilize it for other objectives. It is incumbent upon you to inform your users when you disseminate their information.
4. Third-Party Dissemination:
We do not disseminate personal data to third-party bodies.
5. Security Provisions:
We implement standard industry security measures to safeguard the procured personal data. These measures include encryption and routine system updates. Our backend connection employs HTTPS for additional security.
We might employ cookies or similar technologies to enrich the user experience and garner statistics about the usage of our website. Users have the autonomy to regulate cookies through their browser settings.
7. Access, Update, and Deletion of Personal Data:
Users can demand access, rectification, or deletion of their personal data by communicating with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data Retention:
We will retain personal data for the duration necessary to cater to the objectives for which it was procured unless a more extended retention period is demanded or permitted by law.
9. International Transfers:
The procured personal data will be stored on servers located in the European Union (EU) hosted by Supabase. We ensure that suitable measures are in place for international transfers.10. User Rights and Choices:Regardless of your location or usage of our services, you enjoy the following rights concerning your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to rectify inaccurate personal data.
- The right to demand the deletion of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to personal data portability.In addition, if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the right to lodge a grievance with your local data protection body.
11. Data Protection Contact:
Whilst we do not have an explicit Data Protection Officer, we do maintain a team predicated on protecting your privacy. On any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact Nikita Shilenok, our primary contact for matters of data protection, at email@example.com.
12. Notification of Changes: